L’OREAL SOUTH AFRICA MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM 2024 INTAKE (WOODMEAD)
The L’Oréal South Africa Management Trainee Program is a distinct Management Development Program for young graduates designed to give them the best-in-class, hands on training and a passport to a successful career.
Our program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in key business functions across our company. A training and development plan and individual learning journey throughout the program is key.
We look forward to welcoming our class of 2024 graduates onboard!
- Recently completed qualification
- 0-2 years experience
- Analytical and Data driven
- Willing to learn
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
What To Submit
- Grade 12 Matric Certificate
- Copy of ID
- Full academic transcript
- Copy of qualification/completion letter
A degree in-
- Supply Chain Management/Transport Logistics/Logistics Management/Operations Management
- Science (Research & Innovation)
- Data Science
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation
All applications must be submitted no later than 22 December 2023.
Any application sent after this due date will not be considered.
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.