Teacher Intern – Education (Primary School) at CURRO Independent School, South Africa
The Kings School, Vacancy Reference: 18037
Hey there, education enthusiast! Curro is on the hunt for vibrant teachers who love learning as much as teaching. Ready to spark curiosity, ignite passion and nurture the love for learning? Join the Curro clan and let’s make education fun together!”
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience, qualifications and /or skillsets:
- Education qualification or studying towards an education qualification from a recognised institution.
- A clear criminal record.
- Personal commitment to education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the school.
- Plan, control, record and report on assessments.
- Attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/phase as required.
- Work closely with phase teachers to ensure the effective running of the phase.
- Create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the school.
- Assist with sport and other admin duties as an when the need arises.
The successful candidate will start on 01 January 2024 to 31 December 2024.
Please apply before 01 December 2023.
Curro is an equal-opportunity employer, and therefore preference will be given to EE candidates.
P.S Please view your profile for progress on your application.
If you have not had any feedback from the school within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, accept that you were not successful for this position.
But don’t be dismayed, next time it might be you.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
Curro reserves the right not to make an appointment.
NB: Please remember and take note before applying that this is a Temp / Contract position.
NB: Please note that if you are found to apply for two or more positions that you do not qualify for in the least, you will be blocked from the system for 30 days. This is due to a large volume of applicants who are abusing the system.
Curro is the leading independent school network in South Africa that offers a range of options for parents look