x11 Data Scientist Positions at FNB South Africa – Different Locations
To plan, build, optimise and implement innovative quantitative analytical methodologies, procedures, products and advanced mathematical models that provide analytical support and interpret insights, to address business opportunities and problems and implement business strategy, with minimal guidance
- Prevent wastage and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
- Focus on providing optimal services and improving service delivery processes to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Ensure compliance to legislative and audit requirements and adherence to relevant processes
- Develop new insights into situations and apply innovative solutions to make organisational improvements
- Utilise, refine, and enhance advanced statistical models and data analysis to inform decision making and address business needs
- Implement localised Analytics strategy to address business needs, under limited supervision
- Assist in the delivery of value-add outputs across the analytics value chain in delivery of business strategy
- Contribute to creative business solutions, optimisation of processes and conduct statistical modelling and data analysis to inform strategic decisions, under limited supervision
- Assess own performance through seeking timely, and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG
All appointments will be made in line with FirstRand Group’s Employment Equity plan. The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
About FNB South Africa
Serving retail and commercial customers, FNB is so much more than a bank, offering life and short-term insurance, innovative savings and investment products, and a digital universe of solutions that help customers navigate challenges and opportunities of everyday life. It has a market-leading app and a globally recognised rewards system in eBucks.
FNB has won multiple awards, including the Strongest Banking Brand in the World in the Brand Finance Banking 500 2023 report. FNB represents multiple opportunities for you to build an exciting and rewarding career. Especially if you want to change people’s lives, in an authentic, profound and sustainable way.
How to Apply
Click on the individual links below or click on the final link to view all the jobs and apply.
Data Scientist. FNB. R1733. Johannesburg, South Africa
Data Scientist, FNB, R2301, Johannesburg, South Africa
Data Engineer, FNB, R2304, Johannesburg, South Africa
Data Scientist, RMB, R4115, Johannesburg, South Africa
Data Scientist, FNB, R3870, Johannesburg, South Africa
Data Scientist, FNB, R3897, Johannesburg, South Africa
Data Scientist, FNB, R3507, Johannesburg, South Africa
Data Engineer C, FNB, R2011, Floor 26, Portside, 5 Buitengracht Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Data Scientist, FNB, R4215, Johannesburg, South Africa
Data scientist II, WesBank, R3479, Wesbank Building, 1 Enterprise Road, Fairland, Johannesburg, 2170, South Africa, Permanent
Data Science Manager, FNB, R3607, Johannesburg, South Africa